16 April 2009

top shopping


We made the trip to the glorious Topshop. We managed to get there right before it got so crowded that a line formed to get inside. I want to know how they get to that point, knowing that they can't let in anyone else until someone comes out. Shopping in New York is always crowded and it didn't feel anymore cramped than any other store.

I have to say I was a bit disappointed. Nothing stood out as mind-blowing fantastic to me. Dare I even say it looked like stuff I could get for less at Urban Outfitters and Forever 21. Granted they are all similar in their own ways but I expected better from Topshop. The one item that stood out for us was a lovely scarf, but at $70 it wasn't happening.


We'll check it out often but until I win the lottery it will be a a total splurge for me to be able to buy anything there. I have rent to pay people.

--heidi

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics