20 November 2008

a little story

This story has made my whole week-it's that funny.

The other day at work I was having lunch in the break room with a couple of people when the funniest conversation occurred. Two of the guys who work in receiving (very strong and manly guys) were talking when all of the sudden Syed asked Javier if he had any baby pictures of himself. Javier was a bit confused and said no. Syed then asked Javier very seriously, "Would you like to exchange baby pictures?" I hadn't been paying much attention but that was the most random and funniest question I had ever heard I couldn't help but laugh for the rest of the day. Syed is a bit of a prankster so I knew even though he sounded serious he was just taking the piss out of Javier which made it all the more hysterical.

I think this will keep me laughing for a long time.

--Katie

1 comment:

Dirk said...

i am laughing so hard about this story katie. i would die laughing too. But to be honest, exchanging baby photos is kind of a hilarious but good idea.

 
Clicky Web Analytics