23 March 2008

tres joli bridges

I discovered a brilliant photographer through Ali. His photos of NY are lurvly. These are my favorites so far by Hugh Hartshorne.





NY bridges are all so unique and beautiful, I still get excited when I see any of them even after living here for three years. Plus I'm a sucker for a great sign so of course that would be one of my favorites. The New Yorker sign is classic.

Speaking of bridges, the Brooklyn Bridge will forever be my favorite of all NY bridges. I love to take the Q train and sit by the window so I can look out and admire it. I have two photos that I took of the Brooklyn Bridge that I love. They aren't the best photos but each captures different elements in the design that make my heart happy.



I love the lines that the cables create in this photo, it feels like graph paper.

--heidi

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics