10 April 2008

won't you be my neighbor

At work yesterday while preparing for a photography auction at Christie's I saw that the famous Kaufmann house was going up for auction. It's estimated to go for 15-25 million, very exciting to see how much it actually sells for. I suspect it could go for more than that since it is such an important piece of modern architecture and designed by Richard Nuetra. Richard Nuetra is a favorite of many design junkies so I foresee a bidding war happening. To see more about the auction go here.





I'll be sure to post about the outcome of the auction for those who are interested.

--heidi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Katie and Heidi- It sounds like you guys are having a blast. I am so happy for you. Katie we miss you a ton but are so glad that you are liking it. Cassie and Eisley

Jo said...

do keep us updated. this is absolutely my dream house!

 
Clicky Web Analytics